Thursday, July 06, 2006

LIFE : BY MIND AND HEART

Life: By Mind And Heart

Deepak Jadit

By mind, at the past vision
Far in remote dusty horizon
She is waving to me
And telling," Go further-
I failed the life
It's a game be winner
Flower are further the way over
Select the one withers never
Already I stepped down the throne
Your life might be re-evergreen."

By heart, visioning the past
Nearer then at the chest
She is still tears falling
Then to me further telling
"Life is no more grace
Vainly why you call peace
For tears you've cost no
Don't stop, let it spoil so
The endless peace is here on cloud
Come have it and be more glad."

This poem is dedicated to the loving memory of my late beloved MANJU . I can't dare to say poetry is in my blood but I do write poems in NEPALI , ENGLISH and HINDI . This poem was published in poetry.com and was selected for the summer contest - 2004 .

No comments: