Wednesday, February 07, 2007

poem : One day in to the photo album




One day ,
With bloomed roses on hand
Having a swear being touched to water
She had a look at me
From the picture
And said , " I'm not dead yet;
The each and every roses
planted by me
into your heart
When blooms and
Will be aromatic your life
With it's aroma
Just you feel
At the very time
I'll be at your heartbeat."
Unbelievably I saw her
Just saw her for hours
Fearlessly she saw me back
Till long without blinking
Meanawhile
With a bit agonies
I got hurt inner in to me
I kept my face down
Into her vail
And tried to find
The roses planted by her
Into my heart
I saw there
lots of ugly roses
They all were
About to wither
Being smellless
How sad !!
I felt
The beauty is in seignt
Instead of in rose
And the smell in fragnance
Loosing to which
I found
A secret that-
'The beauty of the roses
Is only an illution.'
And then
I turned over the page
Of my photo album .

This poem is a translation of my poem ALBUM KO PANABHITRA EKDIN , translated by myself , someday while not being busy . The original form is in Nepali language and already posted in this blog .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice poem.It touches my bottom my heart.